Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Wednesday 10/10/07

Howdy Bloggers!!

Today we took a super easy quiz and then practiced solving equations that involved multiplication and division.

The trick was to use two new properties:
  • MPE - The Multiplication Property of Equality
  • DPE - The Division Property of Equality
Try these two:
  1. -3x = 12
  2. -x/4 = -20
If you think you can solve them, add your solution as a comment to this post. (Click below where it says "comments")

Feel free to start your own post. Just be sure to keep it to math, keep it positive, and stay respectful to each other. If you need help; you can ask for it on the blog.

HW: Finish the practice Sheet


See you tomorrow :)

3 comments:

marcocungi1994 said...

I think that I can do this and if we have a quiz or test I hope I will pass.

1.x= -4
2.x= -5

autistic_aardvark said...

1) -4
2) 5

and i did not copy off of Marco.
This is Sirus, by the way. The name is stuck froma different blog.

Rumidog said...

Thanks Sirus and Marco.

Hey 7thers, when I say post your solution, I mean post the technique not just the answer. Our goal here is to help those who may struggle. They need to see the steps too.

Thanks.